Since I was not around much in April, I thought I would do a round up of life in April through my Instgram post.
i figured a collage would be easier than 20 something different photos! Plus, you can always click the photo to make it bigger.
Starting at the top left corner and going around like a clock:
- Winnie Wood ( our cat) now loves to play under the blanket while you try and make the bed.
- A colorful plant I saw one day while going to dinner so I took a picture of it.
- P enjoying the nice weather and blowing bubbles.
- P also enjoying the baskets at Brookshire’s. We used to do that as kids as well when I went to shopping with my grandmother.
- Sunset at the lake that is right down the road from us!
- Me, cooking dinner one night!
- Menus at Arboledos in Royse City. Went to have lunch with my sister in law.
- Trees at a beautiful park in Richardson.
- Road construction in Royse City. So fun…
- Winnie trying to play while I work at the computer,
- Got my first order of prints from Artifact Uprising! Will be ordering more soon!!!
- P at a birthday party at the park!!! Love birthday parties like that!
- P doing the last few pages of his Language Arts.
- P Learning all about Thomas Edison.
- P done with his Language Arts book for 3rd grade!
- Making myself spaghetti squash for lunch! I am the only one in my house that loves it! I add a little bit of Olive Garden dressing and it is amazing!!!
- P watching the roofers tear apart the roof across the street.
- P at the dentist! This was actually one of his best times! He did so well.
- P working on Spelling Words outside. He wrote them with chalk!
- P mixing colors. We got a color mixing kit from The Homegrown Preschooler at the homeschool convention.
- Me and my wild hair. I woke up like that…
- P got his Tinker Crate in the mail. We have only gotten two so far, but he really enjoys them!
- P spray painting planters we got to plant some new flowers for the front yard! We needed some color!
- Some plants I found at Home Depot.
- Myself and P at the movies watching Zootopia! We LOVED the sloth!!!